September 8, 2008
Well, thanks to Sara, I am now using a new picture viewer that coordinates with the blogger program. Anyway, it lets you look at all your pictures and download 4, yes, I said FOUR, pictures at a time into your own blog. AND it is sooooooo much faster than downloading in the regular blog program. The only drawback is that you can't (at least I haven't figured that part out yet) do more than four. Thus from now on, all of my blogs will be groups of four pictures. Hopefully if I ever get caught up with the current date, it will make blogging on time much quicker. (Yeah, right!)
The guys are putting in the floor joists.
This is the view from the top of the hill as they work on putting down the subfloor.
A close up view of the joists and in the background the subfloor.


No comments:
Post a Comment