Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week 9 - September 20 - Part 2


September 20th, continued...


I forgot to mention that Amy and I took 3 munchkins with us on Saturday when we went out to check the house. Ella Eckert, Nina, and Gini came to do some clean-up. Our original intention was to pick up some trash and add some nails to Gini's collection, but it was too muddy to do very much, and the house itself was full of puddles.....remember we only have half a roof and it rained this weekend.

I bought some little yellow smiley face buckets at the dollar store (they are birthday party treat holders) and I keep them in my car. The girls use them to collect nails and dump them in a big jar when they are full. Ella enjoyed the nail collecting.

Nina did too, until she almost picked up a cricket! EEooooo!

Gini did quite a bit of nail collecting, but then decided she needed rocks too. All three girls took rocks home and ended up painting them with markers in the front yard at Woodland Ct. I am not sure where those rocks are now....maybe I should be asking some questions?


Below is a video Amy took when the girls were not looking...they discovered the front door makes an excellent stage.....


No comments: